A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stanback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanback is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanback, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanback graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanback has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Stanback MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Stanback practice?
- Dr. John Stanback has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stanback practices Family Medicine near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS.
See Columbus Family Physicians.