Learn more about Dr. John Stanback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanback is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanback
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Stanback Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanback, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanback graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanback has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Clay County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Stanback MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Stanback practice?
- Dr. John Stanback has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Stanback practices Family Medicine near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and West Point, MS.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.