inactive

John J Standifer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 26th, 2012
Reception is AWFUL (at least Elvia is)
I tried to make an appt with this doctor and a day before my appt it was canceled. They had the correct number to contact me to tell me it was canceled and we rescheduled. I never got a confirmation call. When i called about 8, when most offices open, i got their on call staff. I asked if they had access to my appt time and he said no but they open at 9:30. I called at 9:30 and got a busy signal. I called at 10 and was able to speak to Elvia. I was at first told that she called and left me a message on my phone about my appt at 9 am. I told her i never got it. She checked and say that whoever called, called the wrong number. She then told me that there are no other appts for the days since i missed mine. I told her that since she canceled my appt and i didnt get a confirmation call i called when they opened to find out. How am i suppsed to find out when their phone lines arent open until AFTER my appt time. She told me that she would call me when she had time and when an appt come up. i asked if it would be today: "maybe, we are busy"My fiance called to explain that it was really important that i get in because of my depression and suicidal thoughts. She tried to tell him to take me to the ER. As if that would help me more than a psychiatrist right now. She would talk over him, hang up on him etc. My fiance was able to speak to the other 2 receptionists who were much more understanding and kind. They explained that the behavioral health hadnt been implemented yet. But he ended up talking to Elvia again who tried to say she was a supervisor when he requested one. In the end i called to make a formal complaint against her for being so rude. I would NOT use Asension at ALL.