A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanievich is Good. Dr. Stanievich has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanievich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanievich graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanievich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanievich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stanievich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Stanievich practice?
Dr. John Stanievich practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Stanievich, Dr. Deshawn Stanievich, Dr. Jan Stanievich, Dr. Hank Stanievich, Dr. Shayne Stanievich, Dr. Shane Stanievich, Dr. Jackie Stanievich, Dr. Giovanni Stanievich