A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stanievich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanievich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanievich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanievich graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stanievich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Stanievich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Stanievich practice?
- Dr. John Stanievich has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stanievich practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.