A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Staniland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Staniland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Staniland graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staniland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Staniland MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John E. Staniland practice?
- Dr. John Staniland has 1 office location.
Dr. John Staniland practices General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth General Practitioners.