A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Staniland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Staniland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staniland
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Staniland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Staniland graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Staniland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Staniland MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John E. Staniland practice?
- Dr. John Staniland has 1 office location.
Dr. John Staniland practices General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.