Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
Dr. Staniland is one of a kind
Dr. Staniland has been my GCP for over 22 years. In that time I have been to see him on many many occasions and not once was I treated with nothing but empathy and respect. I have seen several doctors throughout my lifetime due to a rare condition and not one has ever shown such professionalism or giving me the feeling that they genuinely care like Dr. Staniland does which is more than obvious beyond a shadow of a doubt. He has given me the quality-of-life back that I never thought would be possible and has always gone above and beyond for me as well as my family. Even after having several different specialists give up on me Dr. Stanolind has stood by my side throughout all these years always keeping me in mind even though I am just one among many of his patients who feel the exact same way. This is no coincidence that so many of his patients trust and love him for there are none like him. There just aren't any doctors left in this world or at least in Fort Worth, Texas with a heart the size of Dr. Staniland's and the ability to show true compassion and caring for his patients. I Truly would not be able to live the life that I am living today without his knowledge and willingness to always keep me in mind even after 22+ years of being a patient, that has a file that's over 2 inches thick. To me he is not just my GCP he is my hero as well as my friend and I consider him trusted family member.

June 3rd, 2008
Dr. Staniland is a very caring doctor