Dr. John Startz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Startz?

January 12th, 2016

Eder Startz takes a very personal interest in his patients. Tells you what you need to know but doesn't lecture.

January 4th, 2016

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Startz is the best! I have been under his care for over ten years and have been very pleased with his staff as well. Everybody is friendly and professional. I recommend him to anybody needing quality care from a practitioner that actually spends time and explains all options.

December 17th, 2013

Exceptional Health Care

Like others have mentioned, Dr. Startz is an exception in the world of “cattle call” health care. Courteous and caring, with years of medical knowledge. Dr. Startz and his nurse Shelly are a great team, with that personal touch thrown in too. Don’t let the attitude of the front office manager (Lisa) influence your decision to choose Dr. Startz as your physician. I’ve been seeing him for 11 years now and will continue to do so.

October 26th, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr. Startz for over 15 years. I hear other friends discuss their doctors and how long they wait. I have never had that problem. Plus the longest I have waited once in the exam area is 5 minutes. He is a wonderful caring physican. Goes the extra step. Too bad we cannot have more like him.

August 30th, 2012

His staff is great - as well as he. They are all concerned with following up on what ever issues we went in with. My husbandand I both are patients of Dr Startz and we are completely satisfied with him, Shelly, his nurse; Ashlly, receptionist and Lisa.

August 2nd, 2012

One of Montgomery Countys best physicians.

If youre looking for a straight forward physician, who takes the time to explain, and explore all of your health care needs with you. Dr. Startz is that doctor. Vast knowledge of internal medicine, he makes you feel comfortable and throws in a humor too. His nurse (Shelly) is fantastic with the patients! Great after appointment follow-up. The only issue is the Office Manager, who, as mentioned in another review, can be a little gruff.

February 20th, 2012

Excellent physician

Dr. Startz is an extremely good physician. I've been his patient for several years and will be until he retires or I expire. He has a wonderful nurse (Shelly)' who is one of the most caring people. They work very good together. My only negative comment about this office is one of the ladies in the front office. She is very harsh person. She has been there for many years and I'm not sure why? But don't let this discourage you from going to him, you will be pleased you did.

September 1st, 2011

When moving to Conroe, I had to find a Dr. that would treat various medical problems that I was experiencing. Dr. Startz is caring. His staff is professional. He also has a sense of humor which I like. I would recommend him to a friend.

August 11th, 2011

Dr Startz more than just a doctor

He is one of the greatest doctors of our time. His bed side manner is caring and loving and he tries everything to try to get his patients better. I really respect and recommend him to all my family members.....

March 21st, 2011

A very fine doctor.

January 22nd, 2010

In my opinion, he is Conroe's worst physician.

As for my case, doctor/patient confidentially is not sacred to this doctor. I later went to another clinic, and though I do not smoke illegal drugs, the doctors at my new clinic admitted they have patients who use drugs, but they will not disclose their names to anyone. That is true 'physician-patient privilege', which is something a certain doctor needs to learn.

April 24th, 2017