Exceptional Health Care show details Exceptional Health Care
by R. Whatley on Dec 17th, 2013

Like others have mentioned, Dr. Startz is an exception in the world of “cattle call” health care. Courteous and caring, with years of medical knowledge. Dr. Startz and his nurse Shelly are a great team, with that personal touch thrown in too. Don’t let the attitude of the front office manager (Lisa) influence your decision to choose Dr. Startz as your physician. I’ve been seeing him for 11 years now and will continue to do so.

Office Manager Lisa show details Office Manager Lisa
by Catwoman on May 5th, 2013

So many negative reviews concerning office manager Lisa, I knew her from high school, her real name is Angie. She was not liked then, and is not well liked now.

Oct 26th, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr. Startz for over 15 years. I hear other friends discuss their doctors and how long they wait. I have never had that problem. Plus the longest I have waited once in the exam area is 5 minutes. He is a wonderful caring physican. Goes the extra step. Too bad we cannot have more like him.

Aug 30th, 2012

His staff is great - as well as he. They are all concerned with following up on what ever issues we went in with. My husbandand I both are patients of Dr Startz and we are completely satisfied with him, Shelly, his nurse; Ashlly, receptionist and Lisa.

One of Montgomery Countys best physicians. show details One of Montgomery Countys best physicians.
Aug 2nd, 2012

If youre looking for a straight forward physician, who takes the time to explain, and explore all of your health care needs with you. Dr. Startz is that doctor. Vast knowledge of internal medicine, he makes you feel comfortable and throws in a humor too. His nurse (Shelly) is fantastic with the patients! Great after appointment follow-up. The only issue is the Office Manager, who, as mentioned in another review, can be a little gruff.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. Startz is an extremely good physician. I've been his patient for several years and will be until he retires or I expire. He has a wonderful nurse (Shelly)' who is one of the most caring people. They work very good together. My only negative comment about this office is one of the ladies in the front office. She is very harsh person. She has been there for many years and I'm not sure why? But don't let this discourage you from going to him, you will be pleased you did.

Sep 1st, 2011

When moving to Conroe, I had to find a Dr. that would treat various medical problems that I was experiencing. Dr. Startz is caring. His staff is professional. He also has a sense of humor which I like. I would recommend him to a friend.

Dr Startz more than just a doctor show details Dr Startz more than just a doctor
Aug 11th, 2011

He is one of the greatest doctors of our time. His bed side manner is caring and loving and he tries everything to try to get his patients better. I really respect and recommend him to all my family members.....

Mar 21st, 2011

A very fine doctor.

In my opinion, he is Conroe's worst physician. show details In my opinion, he is Conroe's worst physician.
Jan 21st, 2010

As for my case, doctor/patient confidentially is not sacred to this doctor. I later went to another clinic, and though I do not smoke illegal drugs, the doctors at my new clinic admitted they have patients who use drugs, but they will not disclose their names to anyone. That is true 'physician-patient privilege', which is something a certain doctor needs to learn.