A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stasiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stasiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stasiewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasiewicz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stasiewicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Stasiewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Stasiewicz practice?
- Dr. John Stasiewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stasiewicz practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians.