A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stasiewicz is Excellent. Dr. Stasiewicz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stasiewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasiewicz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stasiewicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stasiewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stasiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Stasiewicz practice?
Dr. John Stasiewicz practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Stasiewicz, Dr. Deshawn Stasiewicz, Dr. Jan Stasiewicz, Dr. Hank Stasiewicz, Dr. Shayne Stasiewicz, Dr. Shane Stasiewicz, Dr. Jackie Stasiewicz, Dr. Giovanni Stasiewicz