A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stasik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stasik, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stasik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Stasik MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Stasik practice?
- Dr. John Stasik has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stasik practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.