Dr. J Stasikowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Stasikowski?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. J Stasikowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2014

he would only accept the very simple therapy,and he never do complex treatment,probably because he did not want trouble,or lack of experience

February 4th, 2014

Office Visit

Dr. Stasikowski's office staff were wonderful, caring and efficient. They got us right in the office, did x-rays in the office, doctor saw me immediately and did a thorough hands on exam. There was minimal waiting. His manner is brisk but you can tell he is really searching out the medical problem, concentrating and then after exam he explained everything and was kind and caring. He answered all questions. He immediately referred us for MRI. We left feeling that he was truly interested in the patient's well-being and providing the best care. He is a no nonsense doctor who seems to really know what he is doing. We would highly recommend him.

July 22nd, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Stasikowski is an excellent doctor. He tried everything he could do to NOT perform surgery on me. When those avenues were exhausted and surgery was all that was left, he did it very well. My physical therapist told me after my surgery, "Stasikowski is the only one I'd let work on me." I agree with him.

May 17th, 2013

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Stasikowski operated on my back over 10 years ago and then again a year ago. He is incredibly patient oriented. He is no nonsense. If you are looking for drugs or a way to skip out of work, he is not the Doctor to see. He is an intellectual with a sharp mind and great stamina. Some of the operations last for many hours and he does these multiple times each week. He does workers comp reviews not because he sides with the insurance companies, but he is honest and only presents the facts.

June 19th, 2012

Saw this doctor in a workers comp case. His report was on the side of the insurance company and not on the injured worker. He was not impartial in his evaluation of the injured worker.

February 22nd, 2012

Patient,

Very professional surgeon!

November 16th, 2011

Dr Stasikowski saved not only my life he also saved me from a amputation

this doctor took me at the last minute being transfered from another hospital with a very serious MRSA staph infection. Was waiting on me with his surgical team on a sunday and had me in surgery within 30 minutes of arrival by ambulance. He saved me from having a amputation of my foot or even a portion of my foot, he saved it when others wanted it amputated. He may be different but he is good and he knows it. He may be older but he knows what he is doing.I have great respect and gratitude for him. He didnt care about my workmans comp insurance trying to and did deny my claim all he was concerned with was my health and saving my foot.

January 30th, 2016