A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stassi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stassi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stassi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stassi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stassi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Stassi practice?
- Dr. John Stassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stassi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Radiologists.