A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stathakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stathakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathakis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stathakis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stathakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Stathakis practice?
Dr. John Stathakis practices Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Las Vegas, NV.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.