A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stathakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stathakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathakis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stathakis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N Stathakis DO is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Stathakis practice?
- Dr. John Stathakis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stathakis practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.