Dr. John Stathis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Stathis for 6 years now. He basically saved my life. I trust him with my life. I had 3 severly blocked arteries and he gave me a choice of by pass surgery or stints. I chose the stints because he said they would work as well as the by-pass would. Wkile I was laying in the hospital bed before my getting the stints, I had another heart attack and in less than an hour he was there ad implanting the stints. He is excellent at explainung and answering anyquestion youor your family have.

November 10th, 2016
BEST of the BEST
Here is a Doctor who "gets it". He explains what is going on and what needs to happen in a very conversational way that is easy to understand. In between the lines you see the wisdom of 32 years of experience come into play in a beautiful way. He's the guy if you need a cardiologist!

October 31st, 2013
Excellent
Gives very close attention to the patients needs and concerns. Spends plenty of time with you discussing problems, treatments, and possible outcomes. He has even called me on a Saturday to discuss test results. To use a pun, I trust him with my heart.