A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stathos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stathos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stathos
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stathos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stathos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathos graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stathos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Stathos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Stathos practice?
- Dr. John Stathos has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stathos practices Ophthalmology near Staunton, VA.
See Staunton Ophthalmologists.