A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stathos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stathos graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stathos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Augusta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stathos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stathos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Stathos practice?
Dr. John Stathos practices Ophthalmology near Staunton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Staunton Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Stathos, Dr. Evan Stathos, Dr. Giovanni Stathos, Dr. Hank Stathos, Dr. Hans Stathos, Dr. Ian Stathos, Dr. Ivan Stathos, Dr. Jack Stathos