A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steadman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steadman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Steadman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Steadman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steadman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Steadman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Steadman practice?
- Dr. John Steadman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Steadman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vail, CO.
See Vail Surgeons.