A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Steck, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Steck graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Crawford Steck MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Steck practice?
- Dr. John Steck has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Steck practices Neurological Surgery near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Marrero Neurological Surgeons.