A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Steel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Steel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret County General Hosp, Morehead City, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Griffith Steel MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Steel practice?
- Dr. John Steel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Steel practices Neurology near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Neurologists.