A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Steele has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Steele MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Steele practice?
- Dr. John Steele has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Steele practices Family Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Fargo Family Physicians.