A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Steele has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Steele MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Steele practice?
- Dr. John Steele has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Steele practices Family Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Fargo Family Physicians.