A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Steele has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Steele practice?
Dr. John Steele practices Neurological Surgery, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Radiologists.