A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steeper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Steeper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steeper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Steeper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steeper MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Steeper practice?
- Dr. John Steeper has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Steeper practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Albuquerque Internists.