Dr. John Steichen MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Charleston, SC

June 10th, 2016
This Dr. is absolutely awesome. There's not a bad word to be said about him, his staff, scheduling. or an accurate diagnosis.

March 10th, 2016
I love Dr. Steichen. He is brilliant and has a great bedside manner.

July 7th, 2012
Dr. John Steichen made me feel very comfortable and at ease from the moment we sat down and we went over my x ray results. He explained to me why and what was going to take place. His assistant and office staff members were equally as nice and answered any questions i had. He has performed two spinal surgery on myself. I highly recommend him for anyone needing any of his services.

April 2nd, 2012
He rwecently did my back all I say is he wonderful. I have much use of my back without. Best nuero doctor I hvae evern had.

December 3rd, 2010
Wonderful Dr. The surgery he did on me has made a huge difference in my life. He is kind, caring and listens well. I was totally prepared in advance by his staff regarding what to expect from my surgery. All staff are pleasant and helpful. Follow up care is about the only downfall with this practice. I would definitely recommend this Dr. to everyone without a doubt!!!

June 17th, 2010
Dr. Steichen is the best!!
Dr. Steichen is the most caring and professional doctor I have ever had. Not only did he perform a great surgery, he even diagnosed that I had hypothyroidism while in the hospital and connected be to a endocrinologist. I highly recommend him and have sent several people there already!

April 22nd, 2010
Exceptional Treatment
Although I have a very rare condition, Dr. Steichen and his staff treated me with the utmost respect and dignity. They knew I had no insurance and they worked with me to get my surgery performed. The staff at Charleston neurological associates is the most professional I have ever encountered. I highly recommend them!

January 4th, 2010
y care by Dr. Steichen was great. He showed empathy care and genuine concern for me and my present condition. The follow up care was excellent also.

November 30th, 2009
Great Care!
Dr. Steichen in one of the best. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the care I received. A top-notch surgeon!

May 12th, 2009
Thanks Dr. Steichen
I am so appreciative of how well Dr. Steichen took care of me. My back feels amazing better after surgery. I was really apprehensive about getting the operation but know now, based on how I feel, that it was the right decision. I even started playing golf again this spring which I wondered if I would ever do again.

May 3rd, 2009
He was a wonderful surgeon..I am pain free for the firest time in 20 years !!! I would highly recommend Dr. Steichen .

March 10th, 2009
Highly Recommended
Dr. Steichen performed an operation on my back six months ago and I am doing amazingly well. He is an excellent surgeon and has almost completely eliminated the pain and discomfort I lived with for quite a while. He is also very compassionate and seems to take a personal interest in the individual. You can't go wrong here.