Dr. John Steinbaugh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2013
Mohs procedure experience
My dermatologist had found a basal cell cancer on my chin and I was scheduled to have a Mohs procedure with Dr. Steinbaugh yesterday to have it removed. Before he started, he saw another spot on my forehead that looked suspicious, did a quick biopsy on that one which also was basal cell. So instead of just one Mohs procedures, he did them both at the same time, saving me another trip and time. He has great bedside manner and assured confidence. But the best part was the great care and time he took in closing these two wounds. He was very careful to remodel the wounds so as to minimize disfiguring. I don't think a plastic surgeon could have done any better.

May 12th, 2013
Dr. Steinbaugh
We're out of state now, but we trust Dr. Steinbaugh so much we shedule our with him to coincide with trips back to Colorado.

April 1st, 2013
Fine Doc
Dr. Steinbaugh has always treated me and my ailments in a courteous and professional manor. He will go out of his way and spend as much time as necessary in resolving my skin problems. I have recommend him to many friends.

March 15th, 2013
Very skilled and knowledgeable! Good bedside manner.

March 13th, 2013
A Doctor you can Trust
Dr. Steinbaugh is the kind of doctor anybody would feel lucky to see. He is great at making his patients feel comfortable and well taken care of. He is skilled in all areas of dermatology, from making a diagnosis to surgery. I have been a patient of his for many years and every visit has been a positive one. Everyone in the office is pleasant and helpful. I always recommend Dr. Steinbaugh to my friends when they are looking for a doctor they can trust.

March 12th, 2013
I was diagnosed with basal cell skin cancer on my nose. Dr. Steinbaugh explained the surgical procedure and through out the process was very reassuring in how things were going. He was compassionate and understanding of my fears. Thankfully this was caught at a very early stage. I feel he did a great job and more importantly...the cancer is gone!