Learn more about Dr. John Stelmach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stelmach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelmach
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stelmach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stelmach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelmach graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stelmach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Stelmach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Stelmach practice?
- Dr. John Stelmach has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stelmach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.