A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stelmach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stelmach is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stelmach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelmach graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stelmach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stelmach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Stelmach practice?
Dr. John Stelmach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.