A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stelmach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stelmach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stelmach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelmach graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stelmach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Stelmach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Stelmach practice?
- Dr. John Stelmach has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Stelmach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.