A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stepan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stepan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stepan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stepan, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stepan graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Stepan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Region Health System
- River Region West
- River Region Health System, Vicksburg, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cofield Stepan MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Stepan practice?
- Dr. John Stepan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stepan practices Radiology near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Radiologists.