A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stepan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stepan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stepan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stepan, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stepan graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Stepan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Region Health System
- River Region West
- River Region Health System, Vicksburg, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cofield Stepan MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Stepan practice?
- Dr. John Stepan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stepan practices Radiology near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Radiologists.