A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stephens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stephens, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stephens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Stephens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Stephens practice?
- Dr. John Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stephens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Physiatrists and Kalispell Family Physicians.