A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stephens, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Stephens practice?
Dr. John Stephens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT and Whitefish, MT.
See Kalispell Physiatrists and Kalispell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Stephens, Dr. Evan Stephens, Dr. Giovanni Stephens, Dr. Hank Stephens, Dr. Hans Stephens, Dr. Ian Stephens, Dr. Ivan Stephens, Dr. Jack Stephens