A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stephens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stephens, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stephens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Stephens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Stephens practice?
- Dr. John Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stephens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Physiatrists and Kalispell Family Physicians.