Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Pathologist
Video profile

Exceptional, old time bedside manner. show details Exceptional, old time bedside manner.
by Joe L on Mar 20th, 2014

Extremely accurate diagnosis and blood test. Naturalistic/holistic views are substantiated. An extremely well versed and multi-dimensional thinker with a very caring attitude. Entire staff is the same.

Three votes for he is a nut! show details Three votes for he is a nut!
by Granny C. on Sep 3rd, 2013

I took my grandson to this doctor. You spend at least 45 minutes in waiting room and I think it is so you have time to watch his infomercial on a nutrition shake he hawks. His staff is rude and ignores you when you come to their window and would rather talk amongst themselves. The doctor visit itself is another45 minutes of trying to sell his shake (with a sample forced upon you even). When my grandson said he didn't like the shake, and I said I wasn't going to pay such a price for something he would not drink I was told "you let the child take your power". I then heard another 20 minute monologue about the misfortunes of his bipolar brother who refuses to stay on medication. I literally ran from his office but was chased into the hallway by said doctor and told "don't forget to make your next appointment!" We will not be making another appointment.

Jul 16th, 2013

Very disrespectful of patients time. Excessively long waits. Usually at least an hour or more behind schedule.

Feb 8th, 2012