Dr. John Stinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Stinson?

August 7th, 2013

Dr. Stinson is a phenom in every way possible. An outstanding orthopedic surgeon with excepetional skills. He did my hip replacement 20 years ago with outstanding results. He's also kind and used to do pro bono work for the poor. Exceptional bedside manner. What more can I say?

June 12th, 2012

Former patient

Dr. Stinson operated on my husband - minor surgery. However, he misdiagnosed me three times in a major way, and then wanted to perform surgery to peak at my knee when there was nothing wrong. My MRI report was not consistent with the MRI picture. So he wanted to perform unecessary surgery. Bad move. Also my 84 degree degenerative spine - he said looked fine. Well, I managed the pain for 9 years and now after 5 rods, and a 2 day surgery, I'm in no pain, and great shape. Sinson said I had abductor tendinitis - it doesn't get worse than that. The dude is out there on diagnostic medicine. I don't recommend him. Very nice fellow though. Doesn't say much - that's not good either.

October 15th, 2010

the only dr who would and could end my pain!

after 4 years of suffering - Dr Stinson successfully diagnosed and treated double herniated disks in my neck - rapid recovery - excellent post op care- i missed less than 2 weeks work. The injury was difficult to diagnose as my MRI's were inconsistent - and symptoms primarily sensory vs motor nerves - very conservative about treatment but definetly made the right call in doing the surgery -

July 27th, 2010

Very inattentive and superficial. Did not show any professionalism. Recommended quite inappropriate physical therapy. The physical therapy personnel in Germantown, MD, is callously disinterested and lazy! They look like wanting money and absolutely nothing else, but without providing any service for that money. In other words they do not earn that money, but they do earn the bad reputation they deserve!

January 15th, 2010

i am 100% happy with the medical help i recieved with dr. stinson he diagnosed and operated on several members of my family then my selp as of last week and now feel 80% better thank you Dr. Stinson

January 5th, 2009

I have been suffering from herniated disc associated sciatica for over a year. I am in the process of exploring my surgical options. Dr. Stinson informed me that "these things usually resolve themselves" and gave me a pamphlet about the surgery.Dr. Stinson did not take the time to listen to what I was saying. It was like he didn't want to hear what I had to say. Also, I had consulted with another surgeon who performed an examination and took my history which took well over an hour. Dr. Stinson spent 15 minutes with me tops, and did not bother to even look at my X-rays. I agree with the other rater who felt that Dr. Stinson treated him as just a number.

August 18th, 2008

Likes cookie cutter back problems

After my surgery I was still suffering severe pain. He called it mystery pain and it was all in my head. Consulted with 2 other surgeons and a second surgery was performed to rectify the original problem.

June 6th, 2017