A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stith
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Stith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Stith practice?
- Dr. John Stith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stith practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.