A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Stith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Stith practice?
- Dr. John Stith has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stith practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.