A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stogin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stogin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stogin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stogin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stogin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Stogin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stogin practice?
- Dr. John Stogin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stogin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.