A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stogin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stogin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stogin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stogin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stogin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stogin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stogin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Stogin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stogin practice?
- Dr. John Stogin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stogin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.