A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stokes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stokes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stokes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Stokes practice?
Dr. John Stokes practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.