A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stoneham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stoneham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stoneham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoneham graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stoneham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Stoneham MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Stoneham practice?
- Dr. John Stoneham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stoneham practices Urology near Forked River, NJ.
See Forked River Urologists.