A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Stoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stoner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Stoner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stoner MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Stoner practice?
- Dr. John Stoner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stoner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Cardiologists.