A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stoner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Stoner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stoner MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Stoner practice?
- Dr. John Stoner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stoner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Cardiologists.