Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Stoner III
Dr. John Stoner III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livermore, CA, with another office in Santa Clara, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stoner is affiliated with VA Palo Alto Health Care System - Livermore, Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Stoner III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Stoner III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livermore, CA.
Dr. Donna Heinle
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Livermore, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Loretta Obrien
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Livermore, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Hooshmand Nayersina
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Livermore, CA 0.01 mi41