Dr. John Storment MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Patient and Caring
Dr. Storment showed genuine care for my husband and I. He created a plan of action to begin executing immediately. He listened and showed patience. We look forward to continuing medical care with Fertility Answers.

December 28th, 2016
walk out the door and don't turn back
Please educate yourselves on their actual success rates before jumping in to IVF. By actual, I don't mean what they claim their success rates are.....

December 21st, 2016
Found him to be very arrogant and belittling. I think he was in a bad mood that day. I won't be back.

December 8th, 2016
This doctor seems to have taken on too many patients. I felt like a number and not a valued and unique patient. Things have definitely changed. In the past, he was different. I felt he took the time to review my file before seeing me and knew the details of my medical history and situation. He did not this time. His staff is loving, but also seem a bit over-whelmed. There is one new nurse who doesn't seem to be very knowledgable. Things were over looked in my treatment. The communication between the office staff is lacking. After my latest experience, I would not recommend Dr. Storment if you want a personal experience. I am, also, left feeling like I should seek a second opinion on many of the diagnoses I received.

November 17th, 2016
Horrible doctor
Completely misdiagnosed my condition. After years of stress I finally decided to seek out a second opinion and got the correct diagnosis in a matter of minutes. Went through yet another surgery to correct Dr. Storment's botched job that was apparently causing me tremendous pain for years without my knowing why. All I have to say is if he has any bad news for your complex fertility issues go the Fertility Institute, they are way more competent than Drs. Storment and Conway

January 24th, 2016
Dr. Storment and his staff are the best!!!

October 20th, 2015
Great experience
Had my 1st iui with him. We are diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Successful on first try! We now have almost a 2 year old and will be pursuing a 2nd with him soon!

September 16th, 2015
Dr. Storment is the best! A+!
Every time I leave Dr. Storment's office I feel a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. He addresses every issue of concern and actually takes time to sit with me and discuss all of my concerns. His staff is amazing. I can't say enough good things about this doctor or his staff. A+!

September 10th, 2015
Love Dr Storment. I have 1 child and another on the way because of him. He's the best.

September 8th, 2015
Thanks for everything Dr. Stoment!!!!

September 6th, 2015
horrible doctor
This doctor was horrible. His staff was rude. He cut me off for no reason, and I had to travel from Lafayette to Baton Rouge to get a different doctor. He also made sure that he distanced himself from me after I paid him everything that I owed him.
Doctor's Response

It sounds like you had a pretty bad experience. That's not what we like to hear . We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience in more detail and try to help you get the treatment you need.

September 5th, 2015
Just took a while to initially get in as a new patient, but now is not an issue since we are a client.