A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stout
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stout, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stout has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Timothy Stout MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Stout practice?
- Dr. John Stout has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stout practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.