A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stout
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stout, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stout has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Timothy Stout MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Stout practice?
- Dr. John Stout has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stout practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.