Dr. John Stoutenburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Stoutenburg?

Excellent, Trustworthy A+++

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I absolutely recommend this Oncologist!!! He is very attentive and most importantly did not RUSH our appointment. He listens, he explains, and has a wonderful calm and caring demeanour. He was happy to answer all of our questions. He took his time going through every detail about my husband's cancer. He was not callous or dismissive like some doctors can be. He had NO ego, not pompous or arrogant in any way! Intelligent & thorough. He even gave us an appointment within 24 hours of the request from my husband's Urologist! Referred my husband to one of the top cancer surgeons in the country for RPLND surgery. We felt so comfortable with him. He is the man to go to if you live in the area!!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

My late wife was blessed to have Dr. Stautenberg as her oncologist. He is an exceptional physician, brilliant diagnostician and clinician. Excellent administrator as well. His bedside manner is outstanding also. He is frank and listens carefully to his patients' wishes. The only problem with John Stautenberg is he almost never laughs.

I transferred to Dr. Stoutenberg after my oncologist moved from the area. I was pleased with professionalism, attitude and respect shown to me at my first visit. It was obvious he had taken the time to review my medical files before my appointment.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

My Choice for Oncology

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Dr. John Stoutenburg is in my opinion, the finest physician I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has seen me through some very trying times in dealing with my cancer - and yet when I have my periodic check ups, he always takes the time to listen. If trust is paramount in choosing an oncologist, John Stoutenburg is the one you want. Never a long wait to see him and always an appointment right away if you need one. He is THE BEST!

The Best Of The Best!

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

My husband had the honor of being treated by Dr. Stoutenburg for his cancer. I can't say enough about his professionalism,yet his caring,friendly ways. I would advise anyone to go to him if they are looking for the best oncologist they can get.

Posted on September 6th, 2017