A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stratidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stratidis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stratidis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratidis graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stratidis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Stratidis MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Stratidis practice?
- Dr. John Stratidis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stratidis practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT.
See Danbury Internists, Danbury Infectious Disease Doctors, and Danbury Pathologists.