A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Straumanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Straumanis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Straumanis graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Straumanis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Straumanis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Straumanis practice?
- Dr. John Straumanis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Straumanis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Bel Air Pediatricians.