A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Straumanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Straumanis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Straumanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Straumanis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Straumanis graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Straumanis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Straumanis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Straumanis practice?
- Dr. John Straumanis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Straumanis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Pediatricians and Gwynn Oak Pediatric Specialists.