Dr. John Paul Straumanis MD is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Straumanis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Straumanis graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Straumanis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Maryland Medical System
- James L. Kernan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Straumanis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Straumanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Straumanis practice?
Dr. John Straumanis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Cumberland, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Straumanis, Dr. Evan Straumanis, Dr. Giovanni Straumanis, Dr. Hank Straumanis, Dr. Hans Straumanis, Dr. Ian Straumanis, Dr. Ivan Straumanis, Dr. Jack Straumanis