A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Straus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Straus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Straus graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Straus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Roger William Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Straus MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Straus practice?
- Dr. John Straus has 1 office location.
Dr. John Straus practices Internal Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists.