Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If it was not for John I would be dead. Best Doc around! show details If it was not for John I would be dead. Best Doc around!
by James on Jun 28th, 2015

SAVED MY LIFE! Been seeing John for YEARS. I was in Health Park on numerous times and was told I had a specific heart problem but was released by the hospital doctor and cardiologist. Went in to see John and HE KNEW it was serious, with that in mind he immediately ordered testing which was never done because I had WIDOW MAKER and was in surgery the next day. IF IT WAS NOT FOR JOHN I WOULD BE DEAD!

Sad commentary show details Sad commentary
by Debbie A Fiore on Apr 15th, 2015

Dr. Strausbaugh is a kind and thorough physician. Couple key staffers- VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I have been talked down too rudely , condescendingly and just plain nasty by 2 individuals. If it was PERSONAL which should NEVER be. ( I was in management career for 30 plus years) Well congrats . You got me. I would like my records . I will wait a week to come to get. I realize and fully expect to pay for. Very sad for me because I love this dr.

Feb 17th, 2013

Very good Dr. Professional and empathetic which lacks with others.

Super doc show details Super doc
Sep 28th, 2011

Love Dr. Straugbaugh to death. He knows his "stuff" and is a caring practitioner. It is clear he is doing what he is meant to do and still enjoys it, even after practicing for some years. I would recommend him to anyone who is dissatisfied with their doc.

Apr 29th, 2011

Fabulous Dr.! Very caring, thoughtful and thorough.

"Best Doc, The Real Deal!" show details "Best Doc, The Real Deal!"
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Strausbaugh has been absolutely awesome in the 10 years I have known him. He has treated me in some petty serious emergencies, and has always been there for me, has done a wonderful job, and has been so very kind. I can't say enough about him. He is a very wonderful man.