Dr. John Strausbaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Strausbaugh?

September 19th, 2016

He appears to be mentally unbalanced and turned a simple prescription renewal into a nightmare. He screamed at me and the pharmacist hanging up and using the f word. Would not recommend this Doctor.

April 4th, 2016

Office Staff courteous and very helpful. Dr Strausbaugh took time looking at all the results of tests I brought from NY. He was understanding and didn't rush my appointment. I felt he did a wonderful job and looking over my health. I am so very pleased with my first meeting with him and the office.

February 9th, 2016

The big guy who did my ultra sound, someone needs to tell him to bathe and use mouth wash. The more he spoke to me, I was getting sicker, Please go to a professional place for your ultra sounds.

February 6th, 2016

Great Doc

John is a great doc, but one male staff member is difficult to deal with and makes the whole staff uneasy. Been in the medical field for over 30 years, so spotting this is easy. Quick change in staff constantly.

November 17th, 2015

the office is clean and spacious, the staff is delightful, the Dr is so nice and takes his time with you, also experienced, makes you feel safe and taken

July 17th, 2015

I have never been, treated so badly in my life, the office staff specially a gal by the name of Fran is the most unprofessional person I have encountered in my life. but the ARNP was very nice and helpful. but the staff is what breaks it or makes it.

June 28th, 2015

If it was not for John I would be dead. Best Doc around!

SAVED MY LIFE! Been seeing John for YEARS. I was in Health Park on numerous times and was told I had a specific heart problem but was released by the hospital doctor and cardiologist. Went in to see John and HE KNEW it was serious, with that in mind he immediately ordered testing which was never done because I had WIDOW MAKER and was in surgery the next day. IF IT WAS NOT FOR JOHN I WOULD BE DEAD!

April 15th, 2015

Sad commentary

Dr. Strausbaugh is a kind and thorough physician. Couple key staffers- VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I have been talked down too rudely , condescendingly and just plain nasty by 2 individuals. If it was PERSONAL which should NEVER be. ( I was in management career for 30 plus years) Well congrats . You got me. I would like my records . I will wait a week to come to get. I realize and fully expect to pay for. Very sad for me because I love this dr.

February 17th, 2013

Very good Dr. Professional and empathetic which lacks with others.

September 28th, 2011

Super doc

Love Dr. Straugbaugh to death. He knows his "stuff" and is a caring practitioner. It is clear he is doing what he is meant to do and still enjoys it, even after practicing for some years. I would recommend him to anyone who is dissatisfied with their doc.

April 29th, 2011

Fabulous Dr.! Very caring, thoughtful and thorough.

April 22nd, 2011

"Best Doc, The Real Deal!"

Dr. Strausbaugh has been absolutely awesome in the 10 years I have known him. He has treated me in some petty serious emergencies, and has always been there for me, has done a wonderful job, and has been so very kind. I can't say enough about him. He is a very wonderful man.