A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Streit graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Streit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Streit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Streit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Streit practice?
Dr. John Streit practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Streit, Dr. Evan Streit, Dr. Giovanni Streit, Dr. Hank Streit, Dr. Hans Streit, Dr. Ian Streit, Dr. Ivan Streit, Dr. Jack Streit