A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Streitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Streitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Streitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Streitz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Streitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Streitz MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Streitz practice?
- Dr. John Streitz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Streitz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Surgeons.