A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Streitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Streitz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Streitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Streitz MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Streitz practice?
- Dr. John Streitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Streitz practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Duluth Surgeons.