Learn more about Dr. John Streitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Streitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Streitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Streitz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Streitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Streitz MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Streitz practice?
- Dr. John Streitz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Streitz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Surgeons.