A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Streitz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Barrett Esophagus, Esophagectomy, and Esophagus Cancer Esophogeal Neoplasm.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Streitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Streitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Streitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Streitz practice?
Dr. John Streitz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI.
See Duluth Surgeons and Duluth Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Streitz, Dr. Evan Streitz, Dr. Giovanni Streitz, Dr. Hank Streitz, Dr. Hans Streitz, Dr. Ian Streitz, Dr. Ivan Streitz, Dr. Jack Streitz