A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Streitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Streitz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Streitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Streitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans