Learn more about Dr. John Strobeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strobeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobeck
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strobeck, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobeck graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strobeck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Strobeck MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Strobeck practice?
- Dr. John Strobeck has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Strobeck practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wallington, NJ and Oakland, NJ.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.