A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strobeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strobeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strobeck, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobeck graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strobeck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Cabrini Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strobeck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Strobeck practice?
Dr. John Strobeck practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.