Learn more about Dr. John Strobeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strobeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strobeck, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobeck graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strobeck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Cabrini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Strobeck MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Strobeck practice?
- Dr. John Strobeck has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Strobeck practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.