A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strobeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strobeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobeck
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Strobeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strobeck, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobeck graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strobeck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Strobeck MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Strobeck practice?
- Dr. John Strobeck has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Strobeck practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wallington, NJ and Oakland, NJ.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.