A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Strong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John H. Strong practice?
- Dr. John Strong has 1 office location.
Dr. John Strong practices Pediatrics near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Pediatricians.