A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strouse, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Disorders
- Hemophilia B
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Strouse graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Strouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Strouse MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Strouse practice?
- Dr. John Strouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Strouse practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Oncologists.