Learn more about Dr. John Strouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strouse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strouse, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Strouse graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Strouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Strouse MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Strouse practice?
- Dr. John Strouse has 1 office location.
Dr. John Strouse practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.