A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strouse
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strouse, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Strouse graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Strouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Strouse MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Strouse practice?
- Dr. John Strouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Strouse practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.