A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strunk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strunk
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Strunk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strunk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strunk graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strunk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Wiregrass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Strunk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Strunk practice?
- Dr. John Strunk has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Strunk practices Psychiatry near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Enterprise, AL and Defuniak Springs, FL.
See Dothan Psychiatrists.