A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stryker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stryker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stryker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stryker, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stryker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stryker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alvin Stryker MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Stryker practice?
- Dr. John Stryker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stryker practices Therapeutic Radiology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA.
See Camp Hill Radiologists.