A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stucka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stucka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stucka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Stucka practice?
Dr. John Stucka practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Detroit Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Stucka, Dr. Evan Stucka, Dr. Giovanni Stucka, Dr. Hank Stucka, Dr. Hans Stucka, Dr. Ian Stucka, Dr. Ivan Stucka, Dr. Jack Stucka