A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stucka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stucka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stucka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stucka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stucka DO is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Stucka practice?
- Dr. John Stucka has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stucka practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Kathleen, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Kathleen Radiologists.