A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stucka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stucka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stucka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stucka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stucka DO is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Stucka practice?
- Dr. John Stucka has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stucka practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Kathleen, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Kathleen Radiologists.