A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Studdard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Studdard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Studdard, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Studdard graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Studdard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Studdard MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Studdard practice?
- Dr. John Studdard has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Studdard practices Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Jackson Pulmonologists.