A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Studdard is Good. Dr. Studdard has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Studdard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Studdard graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Studdard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Studdard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Studdard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Studdard practice?
Dr. John Studdard practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Studdard, Dr. Deshawn Studdard, Dr. Jan Studdard, Dr. Hank Studdard, Dr. Shayne Studdard, Dr. Shane Studdard, Dr. Jackie Studdard, Dr. Giovanni Studdard