A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Suchomel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suchomel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Suchomel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Suchomel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchomel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Suchomel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Suchomel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Suchomel practice?
- Dr. John Suchomel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Suchomel practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.