A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Suchomel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Suchomel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchomel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Suchomel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suchomel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Suchomel practice?
Dr. John Suchomel practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.