A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Suen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Suen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Suen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Suen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shaw-Der Suen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Suen practice?
- Dr. John Suen has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Suen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near , .