Learn more about Dr. John Suen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Suen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Suen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Suen FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Suen practice?
- Dr. John Suen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Suen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY.
See Vero Beach Internists, Vero Beach Pulmonologists, Vero Beach Critical Care Practitioners, Vero Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Vero Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.