A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sum, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sum graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Sum MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Sum practice?
- Dr. John Sum has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sum practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Neurologists.