A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Summers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Summers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Summers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tibbs Summers MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Summers practice?
- Dr. John Summers has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Summers practices Anesthesiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Anesthesiologists.